To unify, strengthen, and inform the parenting community!
1. Help parents with time management skills so they can spend more time with their KIDS!
2. Rally parents to collaborate with each other in the best interest of the KIDS!
3. Celebrate the successes parents achieve with the KIDS!
4. Improve quality of life for parents and the KIDS!
5. Leave a better parenting legacy for the KIDS!
About The Founders
Hogan Hilling is a dad. Oprah approved author of twelve published parenting books, and creator of the DADLY book series. Hilling was also the primary caregiver to three boys for 20 years. He has appeared on OPRAH, ABC’s The Story of Fathers and Sons, NBC’s The Other Half, Los Angeles Times, Orange County Register and New York Times.
Dr. Elise Cohen Ho
Dr. Elise Cohen Ho offers nearly 30 years of experience as a Youth Counselor in New York’s Juvenile Detention System, as a Research Scientist studying the effects of alcohol use and abuse on the family unit, as a licensed childcare provider, as a Wellness Coach for the YMCA’s youth program, and as a Holistic Relationship & Business Coach.
Dr. Elise Cohen Ho holds doctoral degrees in Naturopathic Psychology and Natural Medicine in addition to holding degrees and/or certifications in Sociology, Nutrition, Herbalism and other healing modalities. Elise is a Motivational Speaker, #1 Amazon Bestselling Author, professional blogger and a married mother of three young adults.